Cardiogram will not install on my apple watch
Please try restarting the iPhone (turning off, then back on). This seems to fix the issue!
Here are the steps to install the Cardiogram Watch app on your Apple Watch using the "Watch" app on the iPhone:
- Open the "Watch" app on your iPhone.
- Navigate to the "My Watch" tab using the bottom navigation menu.
- Find Cardiogram by scrolling down, past the default Apple Watch apps like "Activity" and "Workout".
Tip: Alternatively, you can scroll all the way up to reveal the search box, and type "Cardiogram" to find the app.
- Click into "Cardiogram". You'll see "Show App on Apple Watch".
- Make sure the toggle is green. This ensures the Cardiogram Watch app is installed on your Watch.